Entries Open: November 6, 2023
Entries Close: March 1, 2024
Winner: The Judge’s decision is final and will be announced at opening night
Unsold work: Can be donated for future exhibition.
Pickup of Purchased Artwork: Robina Community Centre, 1 San Antonio Court, Robina 4226
- The Judge’s decision is final
- Due to space restrictions, the organisers may conduct a ‘pre-selection’ process and as a result all artworks may not be hung, however all artworks will be on the website.
- All artworks are to remain for the duration of the exhibition
- No responsibility taken for artworks not collected by the date stated on the entry form and unclaimed works will remain the property of 8x8 To Educate and may be sold at a future date.
- All care will be taken but the organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of artworks at the exhibition or in transit.
- Painting must not be wet when delivered
- A Maximum of five entries per persons will be permitted.
- A junior entry is 18 years and under
- Entry fee is $15 per piece per adult and $5 per piece per junior
- An entry form and payment must be received for each entry - school groups can contact 8x8 To Educate for group entry form.
- Paintings and drawings can be in any medium
- Artworks must be original work by the artist
- All artworks must have the artist's name, artwork title and phone number on the back
- Any canvas or framed work must have a wire suitable for hanging
- All artworks must have the dimensions of 8x8 inches on the outside (including any frame. Our preference is unframed.)